V SOUTH BOYS VOLLEYBALL ACADEMY
The Boys Volleyball Academy is designed for boys of all skill levels, ages 13-17. Our strong coaching staff is dedicated to helping each player develop the skills to be successful. The Boys Academy offers training for all skills levels and directly feeds into our competitive club team programs.
Train for Tryouts
Train-For-Tryouts Clinics will help familiarize young athletes with tryout procedures. Skill instruction and coaching will be limited; instead coaches will guide athletes through the drills designed to showcase their overall athletic ability and volleyball skills. Attention and feedback will be given to the athlete's court demeanor, hustle, communication and work ethic. At the end of the 2nd day a 30 minute presentation will be given to all players and parents about Club V Souths Boys Try-outs. All sessions will be held at our Club V South facility located at 142 N. 1800 W., Lindon, UT 84042.
Cost: $50 (Early Bird; before Aug. 6th) | $60 (After Aug. 6th)
Dates & Times: August 11th & 18th (Ages 13-7); 4:30pm-7:30pm
Click Here to Register
1) Where do trainings happen? Indoor trainings take place at the Club V South Facility located in the Lindon area.
2) Is there a siblining discount? Yes, siblings receive $10 off at checkout when siblings enroll in the same program.
3) Are there make-up days for planned absences? Yes, players may attend another day of training to make-up a practice this includes Boys Thurs. Training, Friday Training, and Saturday Level 3 training. Coordinate with Kealani the day that works best for your athletes schedule. (Please let coaches know when you will be gone.)
4) Are there make-up days for unplanned abscences? No
5) Is pro-rating available? For some programs pro-rating is possible. Contact Kealani at kealani@clubvvolleyball or at 404-805-2923 if this option is needed.